Sunday, October 7, 2007

What Gastastions Sell Condoms

STOVE AND SICKLE



Francesco Panzetti


later in a supermarket, and I head to the bar of yogurt: a huge gaping jaws thrown out cold for about fifteen meters , consuming an enormous amount of current to produce heat that is lost in much of the environment. If he counters, would consume much less.
Back to yogurt product, for example, with German milk because cows milk are Italian but are ignorant and do not know the business, while fellow German already marching toward Brussels furious, so we must convince our own to produce less ... German trucks traveling to Italy to give us the milk that we have, travel miles and burning gasoline. Ah ... Gasoline, Oil! Prehistoric corpses. The trucks travel with diesel fuel to produce as corporations (including ENI, also AGIP) trample the rights of the poor of the world and foment wars. Heads of men, women and children roll, but we want to still deliver milk to German to replace what we already have. How wonderful. I am sick of the yogurt and step forward. I think, if I buy vegetables I make a healthier breakfast, light and not do wrong to none.
I buy the tomatoes. Belli, come from Spain. And ours? Where do they go? Not enough? But if the farmers will crush the tomatoes with the tractor because nobody buys them? And how many hydrocarbons were released into the air to travel those tomatoes from Spain to Italy? Other heads roll: I think in the wells on fire Kuwait and Iraq, and I began to turn ugly. Ah, but no ... you see that there are those Italians? They are in Campania, they cost 30 cents per kilo from the farmer, I 2 €, arrived in Sicily and Emilia and placed in a plastic tray, then go back where they started (and other pennies to Benetton and oil companies ). Next time I swear that the tomatoes they buy from the farmer under the house ... But I live in the Naples area: there seems a good idea to buy vegetables or fruit of my campaigns, where the Camorra ignited piles of garbage every day? Where the ground, air and water are full of lead, arsenic, cyanide, mercury, barium and asbestos? Where the dioxin blood is 30 times the upper limit set by law? I do hunger and hunger as well face the farmer.
I could use a pound of pears. Pere. In the territory of a single village in the countryside of Molise, once there were more than twenty varieties. I've been told the farmers. Today the market last only a few quality that earns us the farmer to sell three crates of pears that produces only him? Well, those three boxes are called biodiversity. It is nature plus the farmer multiplied by hundreds of years and dozens of implants and intersections. Genetically Modified Organisms in all respects, but with the stamp of Mother Nature: no microscopes, but only grafts cuttings. However, since almost no one produces more, all these old varieties are lost along with that they go to the Creator. I feel like a thief to buy 'stuff is coming from so far away, I put the bag, throw the gauntlet and move on.
There are biscuits. Mica also kill someone with them? I read the ingredients in search of evidence of criminal acts: nothing, only malted flour. I then the question arises: but what meal? The issue of grain is not so simple: the farmers cultivated their corn, what Nature gave him for thousands of years and then at some point came the gentlemen who said their "buy these seeds are a whole other thing ". Now they can grow only those that are sterile and require them to buy new ones every year ... You are Indian and your always cultivate the Neem tree, then one day comes and multinational WR Grace patented ... you, that there the 'you have the house for a century, now you have to pay to grow it. Also in India, Monsanto stealing patented seeds to farmers and the flour produced from this grain as well as the mix and "biscuits or other products from the flour ..." ... Biopiracy! Waiver of biscuits.
Meat? Not even talking about it. Swell steers and cows to fill their muscles with water, to increase their weight and its gain. But if you put a 100 gram steak in the pan and you will find yourself in a water bath 50, there is something wrong. Not being able to complain to the beasts - who, poor things, for being so swollen and pressed, emit a lot of diseases whose costs are visited upon us - the farmers will go under the house with a pitcher of brew vaccine in hand, "give me back the money. "
I leave the store empty handed and with his tail between his legs. I do not eat more? There is no other way? Well ... maybe you can do something to contact them, cultivating their awareness and guide choices in harmony with an ethical principle of responsibility and justice. And then talk friends, show them some nonsense of the market, turning their anger in a dialectic contagious.
We want to try. You prestateci ear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment